Pagina's

vrijdag 3 april 2009

May I introduce to you

Well hello,

As for the people who don’t know me yet. My name is Céline. An average girl in an average town in the Netherlands. I’ve had a blog before but I didn’t like it anymore so I decided to start over.So here a little introduction of me and the things I like.Name: Céline /Date of birth: 07(day)-05(month)-1992/Sports: Hockey/Favorite shops: Zara, Berhska, forever21, old markets/Favorite Show: Gossip Girl , The Hills/Favorite Movie: Marie Antoinette

So today the weather was great. After this long cold winter the sun is coming out again.
I enjoyed it by sitting outside reading a book for my dutch lessons. It was a wonderfull day.



wearing: Oversized shirt/dress (Roxy, Amsterdam), gilet (h&m), leggings ( h&m), bag (vintage), shoes (cinderella)

Geen opmerkingen: