Pagina's

maandag 27 juli 2009

There's something about hermoine

I'm starting to get more and more fascinated about Emma Watson. When I was younger a classmate said I looked a bit like her, and boyfriend says it all the time. Although I cannot see this, I do like her and I wish I was that succesfull.

Emma Watson used to be better known as Hermione Grangerl but she's turning into a real fashion icon. After she kicked Keira from her Chanel-throne for 3,8 million euros, Burberry showed his interest and offered her a chance to become the new face of their autum/winter collection.

And they're damn right, there's something about this girl. When she was young they already discovered her talents. poems, debating, hockey, arts. This girl has it all.

1 opmerking:

Marlies zei

Hee!
Je hebt een mooie blog hoor,
ziet er professioneel uit!

X