Pagina's

maandag 24 augustus 2009

Me myself and I, we're all in love with you

A couple of days ago My parents, my sister and I went to the 'zuiderzeemuseum'. I got two tickets from my boyfriend because the modefabriek thing failed and there was a AMFI expo in this museum. What I didn't know was that we also had acces to the rest of the museum. It was actually really cool because you could see how people lived in the 17th century. It was such a cool present!!! SORRY FOR THE HUGE AMOUNT OF PICTURES.









First we went into a little ferry wich took us to the museum island. When we entered the harbour there were hundred black dolls in AMFI clothing, they should remind you of the old fishermans wives who were waiting for their men.






this room was really funny because they took the typical dutch 'delfsblauw' and made a modern graffiti.







On the island you cold see several things from the past, old pharmacies an old candy store, an old school. It was really cool! Inside there was a fashion expo. They were inspired by the old volkore of the dutch (for example in Volendam) and inside they had white versions of the black dolls outside.
old jewelry for your head, dutch women wore this for special occasions.
and the modern versions.




modern drawings inspired by the dutch women from the 17th century.



ruffles like in they old day, but this time used by givenchy












a graffiti which represents the 'water' we've got to deal with.


1 opmerking:

Blunettes zei

wat een gave foto's zeg! :)
leuke blog heb je!

xo